I spent a good few hours chatting with Theo Marinos, about info-graphics the other night and I was sufficiently enthused by our chat to give it a go.

In older posts I've made frequent reference to the gains we'd made by automating our build and test procedures, and by then subsequent multi-threading, and finally using automated dependency discovery to increase the granularity.

Using the built in charting tools of Google Doc, I was able to create a very uninteresting looking pie-chart that illustrated the improvements we had made.

And then using the Google Docs illustration tools, my first attempt of an info-graphic representation of the same.

I tested out the info-graphic on my former colleagues, and I'm happy to report 100% successful interpretation.